If you or someone you care for is sick, you know the impact it can have on your life. You also know that the help and support you need is not always so easy to find. Our services can give you that help. When members have a serious illness, we can work with them, their family, and their doctor to coordinate a plan to meet their needs. Our early involvement in your care allows us to work closely with you, your doctor, the hospital staff, and other health care providers to explain and coordinate the health care choices available to you.
VTM HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is an EPD Waiver Case Management Provider in the District of Columbia. Many EPD Waiver beneficiaries do not know that it is their right to choose both a Personal Care Health Provider Agency and a Case Management Provider Agency. They do NOT have to be the same agency. In fact, it is probably better protection and better health care service for you if they are not the same agency.
VTM Case Management is right for you
Through Care Assessment, Coordination, and Monitoring, we offer:
- Face-to-face consultation with you and family to discuss care options
- A customized Individualized Service Plan (ISP) specific to each client's needs
- Case Manager assigned to perform monthly visits to better assess and coordinate your health Care Plan
- On-going monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Accessibility to staff 24 hours/7 days a week
- Coordination of Care with other Health Care Provider Agencies